[aprssig] GPS for D700A

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jul 25 12:13:33 EDT 2007

If you want a map, the Garmin GPSmap 176C and 276C work well.  I just
picked up a 176C on eBay for about $200.

If you don't need a display, see http://www.rpc-electronics.com for
Deluo GPS receivers and adapters.  I carry the receivers myself, but not
the D700 adapter.  For whatever reason, Kenwood didn't include power on
the GPS connector and you've got to have an external power source.

Scott
N1VG