[aprssig] win98 port emulator

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Mon Jul 23 21:59:08 EDT 2007

Funny, it sent before I was finished...

You can change the number of a com port. Open Device Manager. Right
click on the Com port you'd like to change. Click Properties. Click on
the Port Settings Tab. Click Advanced. On the bottom of this window is
a drop down menu to change the number of the com port. Change it, then
click OK. You may have to reboot before this takes effect.

Tom KD7LXL