[aprssig] Destination addresses

David and Ann Fraser zl3ai at nzart.org.nz
Mon Jul 23 02:11:51 EDT 2007

Is there a publicly accessible list of destination addresses and their
assigned software/version?  e.g. APUnnn is UI-View, APNUnn is UIDIGI,
etc.

If it is not on a website somewhere, should it be on the APRS Wiki?

Talking about the Wiki, I do hope something is going to happen that
will stop the escalating vandalism of this valuable APRS asset.
I guess different software with better security might be ideal but for
the moment is it possible to limit access to only bona-fide
contributors?

David ZL3AI.