[aprssig] D700 blowing power fuses

Joel Kandel kandelj at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 19 05:57:48 EDT 2007

I've been doing that and haven't found a place yet where there might be an intermittent in the cable unless its occcruing inthe power snap together connectors themsleves. Even grometted the car's fire wall so the power cable would not get frayed. Kenwood says there should be no situation where the radio would cause that internally, so will keep looking..
Thanks