[aprssig] D700 blowing power fuses

Doug Younker dougy at ruraltel.net
Thu Jul 19 01:47:46 EDT 2007

Hi Joel,

Have you disconnected the positive lead at the radio and battery to
check to see if there is any continuity from the positive power lead to
the vehicle chassis?  There should be none, if there is, follow Matt's
advice on, inspecting the harness to the radio or, abandon the one your
using and reroute a new one, whatever is easier.  Good Luck
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.