[aprssig] Need help - APRSPoint to TCPIP

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sat Jul 14 13:48:37 EDT 2007

  Could you be getting them and not plotting them? Have you got the
option checked to plot the position reports? Try second.aprs.net
that's always good for a bunch of positions. I just brought up
Packetograph (Mac OSX), cleaned  the map and used
"newengland.aprs2.net:14580" in a matter of 5 minutes I had 120
position reports.

So I just shutdown my MacBook Pro and rebooted into the DarkSide and
brought up version 4.2.3 of APRSPoint (also registered) and entered
for the sever "newengland.aprs2.net" and for the port "14580" and
checked the plot positions box and clicked on the "Connect" icon in
the  upper left and it worked just fine ...

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit