[aprssig] Paccomm Picopacket

John Bruckner jbruckner at cox.net
Tue Jul 10 17:02:11 EDT 2007

I have had similiar results occassionally. The fix for me is to remove
power, remove the four screws from the front, take the circuit boards out of
the case. Separate the daughter-board from the motherboard briefly and
reinsert back together. Place the circuit boards back into the case and
power on.  Why it does it, donno?

73,
John WØHii

  _____