[aprssig] APRS Wiki vandalism

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jul 5 15:16:55 EDT 2007

Wikis are great for factual information - radio pinouts, lists of GPS
capabilities, and that sort of thing.  Things can get a little tricky when
it's a more contentious subject, but they're still useful.  There's lots of
minor stuff that I don't get around to posting on my regular websites
because of the time and effort involved to go and publish it.  A wiki makes
that a lot easier, and allows people who wouldn't otherwise be publishing
content to contribute.

Scott
N1VG