[OZAPRS] [aprssig] THD7AG and TCP/IP over radio

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Tue Jul 3 16:21:24 EDT 2007

See what we have is a web based event scoring system.

At the moment the back end just 'sniffs' on RF for a stream of characters
from a remote site to put into the database.

I am thinking that it is possible to serve / surf over packet but the
payload vs that of simple one liners is far greater.

Will play and get back

Cheers

Is there an "messaging only" aprs application around ?