[aprssig] RE: APRS files

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Jul 2 11:07:00 EDT 2007

General reminder for the APRSSIG.  Don't send anyone any .EXE or
.ZIP or many other types of files, because in today's SPAM/VIRUS
dominated world of email the recepient simply wont even get the
email.  And wont even be aware that it was trapped.  If you want
to send someone a file, then send them a separate email w/o
attachemnt for confirmation.