[aprssig] APRS-IS filtered feed question

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Jan 29 10:47:21 EST 2007

Filters are additive.  In other words, your filter says "send me all
messages AND all NWS bulletins/objects AND everything originating within
1100 km of my station".  Also, any stations that send messages to
stations you have seen on RF (and therefore passed to the APRS-IS
server) will show up on your map.

For more information on server-side filters, see
http://www.aprs-is.net/javaprssrvr/javaprsfilter.htm

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl.net