[aprssig] TM-D700A MANAULS ECTS

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:32:00 EST 2007

 Since this is basic stuff i am sending some radios to you to programme ,i
hope you can do it if you hard knowledge on how to get the ham community to
use their tm-d700a and th-d7 ,for a a ham i expected better from you i want
to give you a challenge ,i am going to pull back and i want you to take over
and give us some direction on how to use our radio best.

All my email  will show that the evidence support the facts what i have been
talking about ,what about the ham driving his car and see CON on his console
but did not fully understand what was going on,all this about knowledge
exposing people

After visiting your site i taught i might learn some thing from what i see
you have limited mind ,packet virus,aprs packet virus exit ,in vk land you
say tnc crash not working ,well what cause the tnc to crash why the thc not
working ,please my friend if i am wrong please teach me i want to learn,
really i want to learn if i do not know something .

so i stand by and awaiting something from vk land  if i am a jerk well
packet virus is taboo ,please teach me what you know that i did not know

THANKS

JULIEN
9Z4FZ//TRINIDSA & TOBAGO.
M0JDD//UNITED KINGDOM.