[aprssig] TM-D700A MANAULS ECTS

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Tue Jan 23 17:41:54 EST 2007

Andrew,
    English is obviously not his primary language. Give it a break, there is
no need to call names on the list. He might actually have something good to
share with the list but I would not blame him for unsubscribing from the
list with comments like that. I wise man once said, "if you don't have
something nice to say maybe it's better not to say anything at

Thank You,
Brian  N2KGC