[aprssig] Re: WHAT YOUR KENWOOD TM-D700A AND TH-D7 CAN DO MORE

Ian Millett n3cva at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 04:33:50 EST 2007

Hi Julien,

It is great to read what hams around the world are doing with APRS. Most of
us don't read the manuals for our radios or TNCs. Some of us are intimidated
by their hundreds of commands.  A few of us depend on what we read here to
configure and troubleshoot our APRS stations. Our radios are indeed
underutilized and we waste more than just bandwidth. You have something to
contribute, so please share your info. Let us know how you are using APRS
and what you discovered about the D7 and radio to radio messaging.

We value your input from the Islands, not just your DX QSLs.

73,
Ian N3CVA

It is easier to criticize than to understand.
Me, January 2007.