Fwd: [aprssig] what your Kenwood TM-D700A and TH-D7 can do more

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 18:53:17 EST 2007

Keith it is because of following the usa naval academy Bob and his work we
have achieve what we have done with  this radios or in fact kenwood aprs
radio,his work have been the driving force ,in fact we have our own kenwood
radio aprs lab ,this why we can now talk to the world .

let us put these radios to full use

On 1/21/07, Keith - VE7GDH <ve7gdh at rac.ca> wrote:

> Julien 9Z4FZ wrote...
>
> > pkt mode, but the tnc need to be set up right or else you can end
> > up with a dead radio ,some tnc default have to be put on and some
> > taken off also there are tnc setting that are not in the manual but in
> > the radio you need to set right. while in packet mode you still
> > communicate in aprs with aprs station .
>
> I'm sure there are some D700 users on the list that would be interested in
> hearing more about the settings you are using to accomplish what you have
> described. Thanks for sharing it with everyone on the list!
>
> 73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
> --

THANKS

JULIEN