[aprssig] Puh-Lease Trim your posts

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 21:55:15 EST 2007

PLEASE, PLEASE, Please folks.

  Top or bottom post, I don't care.  However, it will
be much appreciated if you PLEASE trim *ALL* the
garbage out of messages. (top or bottom posting, also
won't be so dramatically different, then)  Leave
*ONLY*  the relavant part.  It is easier to read for
all cases and much easier for us who do digest reading
once a week or so.
    I originally went to digest mode to cut down on
email, but I am now thinking that individual messages
allows culling at the Subject line level easier than
in digest mode...
APRS has rules for reasons and netiquette is the same
concept.
Please.

Thanks es 73, Steve, K9DCI