[aprssig] Objects Of Boats Along Waterways

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Jan 21 09:28:58 EST 2007

Since the objects owner (originator) is VA3ROM-1, you might want to try
to contact VA3ROM directly if you don't get an answer here as not
everyone subscribes to this SIG.

TRAFFIC objects are auto-generated objects created by a couple of
applications so, as with other objects, the source station can be found
in the source address field of the AX.25 packet.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl.net