[aprssig] WHAT YOUR KENWOOD TM-D700A AND TH-D7 CAN DO MORE

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Jan 20 11:04:46 EST 2007

tvsjr (callsign?) wrote...

> Has anybody heard of ignoring the trolls, not flaming other members, and
> perhaps keeping discussion in some way related to APRS?

Sometimes trolls need to be flamed, although I thought my message was more
of a suggestion about trimming quoted text and not top-posting than a
flaming. Some will take a hint about trimming quoted text and others won't.
Top posting a one liner and leaving a dozen paragraphs below is just bad
manners whether it is on topic or not. Besides, I love the smell of burning
troll in the morning! Yes, it would be nice to keep it on topic. I can go
elsewhere if I want to read about how to build antennas, how to repair
refrigerators etc. unless they are APRS enabled. Let's talk about APRS.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH