[aprssig] dos on a winxp machine

Danny Messano danny at messano.net
Tue Jan 9 12:25:49 EST 2007

After some digging, I found this link for a HowTo on Xastir/Vmware, and
links to some prebuilt VM's... Nice!

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:VMware

I'm home sick today, and need something to do while I am not doing anything,
so I think I'm going to try a FreeDOS/APRSdos VM and see how it goes.

Danny Messano
KE4RAP