Eagle Scout Icon - Was Re: [aprssig] APRS data for Scout Events

Jan T. Pharo la2bba at jpharo.net
Mon Jan 8 17:03:30 EST 2007

On 08.01.2007 19:43:29, TAPR APRS Mailing List
(aprssig at lists.tapr.org) wrote:
> Bob being an Eagle Scout I think it's great that you being the APRS
> guy are trying to use it in BSA events. One question I have is I know
> we have a Boy Scout and Girl Scout "icon" but would it not be cool to
> have a Eagle Scout Icon for APRS??

The term "Eagle Scout" is probably not in use in other scout
associations than the BSA, so I wouldn't think it wise to add such a
symbol.
(btw; I have made alternative icon graphics for the two scout icons:
One with the boys' world association badge, and one with the girls'
world association badge.)

--
73 de Jan, LA2BBA
Hvaler, Norway