[aprssig] [OT] TI MSP430/EZ430 Target Boards now available

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Jan 1 17:50:08 EST 2007

  I just got my January '07 issue of Nuts and Volts and on page 7
there was a TI ad for MSP430F2012 'target boards.' These are directly
compatible with the EZ430 USB key programming debugging tool. The
price is 3 boards for $10 which is a pretty good price.

   <http://www.ti-estore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
Screen=PROD&Product_Code=EZ430-T2012>

Now, the '2012' is not a misprint or one of my infamous typos.. The
original EZ430 USB key unit had a target board with MSP430F2013.  The
F2013 and F2012 are almost identical. The sole difference is that the
MSP430F20123 has a single channel 16 bit sigma-delta a/d converter
and the MSP430F2012 has instead an 8 channel 10 bit fast a/d converter.

Now that there are inexpensive target boards available beyond the
single board that came with each EZ430 USB Key. I am reducing my
stock of MSP430F2013IN 14 pin DIP chips, and have cut prices
accordingly. Check it out at

    <http://www.wulfden.org/msp430/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit