[aprssig] barcodes, etc.

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 28 19:54:26 EST 2007

How much are the RF ID tags that runners use at marathons and such?  We have an event annually that is just 10K and the runners all have a tag tied in their shoes that a detector reads as they go past the start/stop point.  Reads at the start and then again at the finish.  I would have to ask some people to see who has them and how much they spent to get this equipment.  It would have to be adapted to link with the packet system but that shouldn't be too difficult?

Chris
KB8UIH