[aprssig] barcodes, etc.

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 28 19:28:13 EST 2007

Those laser tag games were a simple detector that alarmed when it was
illuminated.  Nothing fancy.

The high end barcode scanners sell new for thousands, and typically get
about a grand for a used/refur'd one thru dealers.  I sell at generally
50-75% below dealer refurb prices, but I can't determine what or when I can
find any specific item.  You can find these type of scanners on eBay for
even as low as $100 or less but you're taking an awful risk from most
sellers who have no clue what they're selling, can't test them and almost
never include all the parts and accessories.  Hay, that sounds a lot like a
Hamfest deal...