[aprssig] barcodes, etc.

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:28:07 EST 2007

On 2/28/07, Ray McKnight <shortsheep at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Well, the barcode units I have also have a version that is a long distance
> scanner.  They include a spot beam for aiming the scanner and can scan from
> 6 ft away.  You don't think it's possible to hit a runner from 6 ft if you

Sounds cool.  But how much $$$ for one of those? :-)

That just sparked an idea.  What about those "lazer tag" games that
were popular back in the 80's?  How do those work?  Do they have
unique ID's for each unit or are they just blanket transmit/receive?
Now that would be a great way to check runners in! :-)

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com