[aprssig] Barcodes, D7 msgs and APRStt

kc9umr at freqradio.com kc9umr at freqradio.com
Wed Feb 28 15:45:29 EST 2007

i suppose the same thing is true for tracking vehicles, they do OK, but
the most asked questions on the voice channel are "how many cars are in
the stage" and "how many cars out of the stage?"

The nice thing about automating it with APRS or packet is that it will
free up the start person a little bit.  they can more easily concentrate
on the task at hand.