[aprssig] Barcodes, D7 msgs and APRStt

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:37:03 EST 2007

On 2/28/07, kc9umr at freqradio.com <kc9umr at freqradio.com> wrote:
> I think having D7's and/or D700's at every checkpoint would be GREAT, the
> problem is getting that many people with those radios.  As it is, we often
> run short of radio equipment, let along specialized equipment...

Even though we are having all of this barcoding, RFID'ing, high tech
tracking talk, don't forget that with proper training and radio
technique, tracking runners can be easily, quickly and efficiently
accomplished via voice communications.  No specialized equipment
required.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com