[aprssig] Bar Code Formats for APRS

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 27 15:44:59 EST 2007

I know this goes against the grain of APRS in principal,
But maybe there would be very specific situations where a
"connected mode" APRS would be appropriate, such as bar codes?
When you need near-100% reliability for the packet getting ACK'd.
Having the ability for say a certain event to use this mode??