[aprssig] Re: GPS/PC/D7A

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Thu Feb 22 12:25:03 EST 2007

Steve,

I have the emulator working from, say virtual port 2 to virtual port 3
both ways on the laptop.. If I plug the GPS into the one physical serial
port on the laptop, I don't get how to share that with the way I
understand to set the emulator up with ID #1 "pair" 2 and 3 . I must be
missing something, but at least I can talk back and forth on the virtual
pair 2 & 3.

Is there more documentation somewhere?

Robbie