[aprssig] Garmin Etrex cable question

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Fri Feb 16 12:38:59 EST 2007

--- 'Scott Miller' <scott at opentrac.org> wrote:

> I also carry the bare connectors.  I found pFranc's
> distribution model to be
> kind of hit-or-miss.  That reminds me, I need to get
> another batch of the
> eTrex plugs - I'm almost out.  Got tons of the round
> type, though.

I have had good luck with pfranc's connectors.  They
got much better when he went to the "flat" version.  I
haven't had any problem with them falling out.  At
least no complaints from customers.  The old bulky
model stuck out way to far and would get caught on
things.

I just got in a batch of eTrex connectors for the
hamfest this week.  If anyone is going to be in the
Richmond, Va. area this Sunday, visit the Frostfest
hamfest.  I'll be there, just look for the RPC
Electronics banner.

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com