[aprssig] Garmin Etrex cable question

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Fri Feb 16 12:19:07 EST 2007

I also carry the bare connectors.  I found pFranc's distribution model to be
kind of hit-or-miss.  That reminds me, I need to get another batch of the
eTrex plugs - I'm almost out.  Got tons of the round type, though.

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=11

Scott
N1VG

  _____