[aprssig] Voice Aert redux

Ken Cechura kc9umr at freqradio.com
Sun Feb 11 10:11:13 EST 2007

The problem with voice alert is the stations who turn on the PL, but never
listen.  There's several here in St. Louis who are guilty of it, even i have
been (turned the volume down because the BRRRRRPPP! gets annoying when you
KNOW who it is and KNOW they're not listening).

It's a good idea, but maybe only for long drives???

   _____