[aprssig] USB Software Update

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 21:37:18 EST 2007

Many of Deluo's devices (GPSes, etc) use the PL2303 too.  That's nice
if I wanted an inexpensive GPS though.

I'm not the kind of person that wants to hack up something like
that.  I needed a serial adapter for my Cisco routers, switches, and
firewalls, as well as for my TNCs (D700 and the DR135TP).

As for Tiger Direct, I buy from them pretty often, but only things
that are in stock and preferably not a deal logged on Techbargains, etc.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=543663/search=cables+to+go+USB+Serial

There's many people who have the same thing, however.

--Droo, K1XVM