[aprssig] Windows US Daylight Time Change Screwup Looming

Richard Amirault ramirault at verizon.net
Sat Feb 3 20:23:59 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Smith"
(snip)
> The patches below will fix Windows 2000 or XP to change on the new earlier
> date.

(snip)

Sorry, I am not about to install random, unknown, potentially dangerous
"patches" to my systems.

I run Win XP and I have already installed the patch for this from Microsoft,
but if I had older systems I would just CHANGE THE TIME MANUALLY.  Just
uncheck the follow daylight savings time button and be safe.

Richard Amirault                                N1JDU                Boston,
MA, USA
n1jdu.org                                   "Go Fly A Kite"