[aprssig] Peet Bros Weather Outlook cwaprs

Ruth Ludwig lud518 at msn.com
Thu Dec 20 18:09:11 EST 2007

Hi,
A;nybody using
 Weahter Outlook to upload weather data to Citizen Weather?
The program was working well up to 5 days ago.
I checked the configuration and it looks ok.
The cwaprs add-on has 5 servers to choose from.  The program suggest using port 23 so that the data could rotate to other servers if one went down.  I was using port 14580 when the data stoped uploading.  Now neither port works.
The program is working fine at the computer.
Mayge there was a change in the servers?
I can't find a way to add anouther server to the add-on.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Loren, Kg0hm, kg0hm-2 for cwid\