[aprssig] THANKS and Merry Christmas

Dave Sloan desloan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 20 01:15:42 EST 2007

Hello all,
   I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANKS for all of the help over
the years. I am currently at the end of my 4th week of Chemo (7 days a week)
and Radiation (5 days a week) treatment for colon cancer. We are trying to
reduce the size of the tumor so that none of the muscle will need to be
removed. I should have the tumor removed towards the end of January. Then
I'll have chemo for up to 16 weeks to make sure that we got all of the
cancer. So far the side effects are minimal and maybe the worst is that I
get so tired in the evenings. I'll try to keep the list updated as to how
I'm doing, provided I am able to do so.

TNX & 73,
Dave N0EOP