[aprssig] Trouble Connecting & Configuring KPC 3+ to an Intel Duo iMac

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sun Dec 16 10:36:12 EST 2007

MacAPRS Carbon, does not work with serial yet ..... that is your
problem.

For the moment give "Packetograph" a look <http://homepage.mac.com/kd6cji/

In general you will want to look at <http://machamradio.com/> for ham
radio in general.

... as George wrote, you definitely want a copy of ZTerm. It will talk
to a TNC out the port just fine.

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog