[aprssig] National IGate Coverage Map?

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 16:16:29 EST 2007

Ev Tupis wrote:
> It seems to me that someone went through the effort to put together a map that showed all of the areas, nationally, that were served by IGates within a 2-digi range.
>
> Does such a map still exist?
>
> Kind regards,
> Ev, W2EV

There was such a plot done for California a couple of years ago, but I
don't recall one for the entire country.   I have plotted all
digipeaters detectable from the APRS Internet stream as of 28 Feb
2007.    The maps are here on my website:

     <http://wa8lmf.net/APRSmaps>

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

NEW!   World Digipeater Map