[aprssig] Non-Responsive Mouse Periods When Running XASTIR

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Dec 15 14:10:39 EST 2007

I recently install DSL (Damn Small Linux) and I am
fairly new to running Linux past installing and
playing around with some basic functions.  But, for
the last few weeks I have been running the lastest
XASTIR distro under DSL and I have noticed that my
mouse pointer will reguarly "freeze" up and then after
a few seconds become movable again.  It will do this
three to four times in a row and then not do it for
several minutes.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com
- Check out our new RTrak, All-In-One APRS Tracker -