[aprssig] digi using D710... callsign SSIDs decrementing?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Dec 14 20:41:45 EST 2007

I have a friend with a new D710. He tried to set it up for digipeating, but
something seems to be not right. The symptoms are that it seems to be
decrementing the SSID of the station that it is digipeating, which of course
it should leave alone. He doesn't have a serial cable for it, so can't do a
DISPlay and send all of the settings to me. Any suggestions that I can
pass along?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH