KC0RNP-1 Digi - WAS Re: [aprssig] Need Help...

Richard N. Piper IV richard.piper at media4god.org
Fri Dec 14 15:53:18 EST 2007

I wish to keep my cost down as much as possible. I am not good and
making cables. I also don't want a kit as I would rather have
something that I can "plug-and play" Sorry, but wiring or sodering
something just does not suit me. When I get something I want to be
able to trun it on and wha la it works.

To me all this TNC stuff is way over my head when it comes to having
to set up something from a kit. Maybe I am so used to plug-and-play
because I work with computers so much, but I guess what I am try to
say is that I might have to live  with having my D700 in my home QHT
and down the road get a D710 for my car or something.

I don't want to sound rude and I thank everyone for there help. But I
just need something that all I have to do is pug it in and not
assambaly required!