[aprssig] mt1200g

Alan M. Fudge DVM pugacre at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 13 09:43:18 EST 2007

Thanks for the news- they told me that there would be a firmware upg
to make it a "full" digipeater. Silly me.  I thought the product
offering said it was already. And thank you everyone else for your
insight on this apparently overpriced/oversold product.
***
Alan M. Fudge DVM

Foot Team:  El Dorado County Sheriff SAR 302
2008 Sierra West Training Officer
Ham Call:  K6PUG

Beau, "Search Dog Actor"
***