[aprssig] KPC-3+ 383 Problem

Richard N. Piper IV richard.piper at media4god.org
Tue Dec 11 10:29:21 EST 2007

Do you really need UIDIGI ON WIDE4-4,WIDE5-5,WIDE6-6,WIDE7-7

The reason I ask is that if I were to set my TX to WIDE3-3 that would
be  OVERKILL in most areas of the APRS World, so do you realy want the
DIGI to "repeat" anything more then a WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 or WIDE2-2
path??

My DIGI <KC0RNP> (D700 that has been moved out of my car and put in my
apartment) I do not use anything more then WIDE1-1 in UIDIGI, but then
again I am only a Fill-In-Digi.

I am just trying to get you to think about how having more then
WIDE2-2 could QRM the APRS network in your area.

KC0RNP
Richard N. Piper IV