[aprssig] Repeater Objects

Eric H Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Thu Aug 30 08:14:53 EDT 2007

Unfortunately this is a common response from many digi owners.  Many of the ones I'm familiar with aren't users of the system and don't know anything about APRS.  They know it is up and operational (the little lights blink every so often) and would rather threaten to take it off the air than to actually maintain it.  It is very unfortunate that these people don't care to listen and try to make things better for everyone.

Eric W4OTN