[aprssig] WIDE2-2,WIDE3-3

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Wed Aug 29 00:10:36 EDT 2007

Right, and if everybody courteously used only the digipath and transmission
interval their station actually needed to satisfy their eager "audience",
then the VHF network would function more efficiently with better throughput,
more airtime available for more stations.  Learning and experience lead to
courteous and effective digipaths and transmission intervals for all.
Have you checked your digipath and transmission interval today?
Have fun.
http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=Paths

73, Cap KE6AFE