[aprssig] Thieves, Control heads...and PHEV's

Amir Findling sarlabs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 18:32:37 EDT 2007

Some of that electricity could be used in a taser-like device that would
activate if occupying the driver's seat for more than 5 seconds without
turning the radio on...

73 de Amir K9CHP, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083

K9 Training Officer, Cayuga County Highland SAR,
http://www.cayuganet.org/highlandsar/index.html

K9 Certification Tester, NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org
<http://www.nysfedsar.org/>

1^st Special Response Group (1SRG) www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org/>

Apprentice Tracker, Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services,
www.jhardin-inc.org <http://www.jhardin-inc.org/>