[aprssig] KPC-3+ isn't hearing

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Thu Aug 23 14:11:00 EDT 2007

I have had similar problems with my KPC-3+ at home when I check out my demo
station prior to an event.  The problem has always been my antenna or
antenna location.

It drove me nuts till I figured that out, so try a different antenna or
locate the antenna at a different spot would be my suggestion.  When all
else fails, I use a 300 ohm twin lead antenna and that seems to make it all
work just fine.

Good luck,

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator