[aprssig] DTMF Decoder chips - sold out ... more coming

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Aug 23 01:31:12 EDT 2007

I want to thank everyone for the great response on the MT8870 DTMF
decoderchips. The first batch of 50 is gone. I pushed my luck and was
able to order an additional 100 chips that are supposed to be
arriving in the net 10 days. several people wanted to buy larger
quantities. I will open the limit to 4 per order this next round.

   <http://www.wulfden.org/SpecialSale/index.shtml>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit
       PICAXE Chips, boards, and accessories