[aprssig] Another kind of SmartBeaconing?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Aug 21 18:00:47 EDT 2007

I considered adding some geofencing-based profile switching options to
the OpenTracker, but so far I haven't gotten around to it.  I can
probably manage it on the Tracker2.  It'd most likely take the form of a
series of conditions (inside box, outside box, etc) that'd trigger
configuration commands (e.g, INTERVAL 10).

The trackers don't need to be certified by the FAI, do they?  I know
they have some requirements for loggers.  The hardware that ran the
first OpenTracker (and its NMEA parsing code) were originally built as
part of a paraglider datalogger project.

Scott
N1VG