[aprssig] whatever happened to....

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:09:39 EDT 2007

They have 3 status text fields, that's good, they only have 1 path field,
not enuf and 1 callsign field.  I've found that if you mess around with the
callsign, the radio gets tweaky.  At one time I desided to switch from
ka9scf-9 in the car to ka9scf when I was on foot, the radio needed a hard
reset after a couple callsign switches.  I don't see this as working very
well.  Besides, if you change the mycall setting then you have to remember
to ID once every 10 minutes to be compliant.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.