[aprssig] Porting to the New APRS Wiki

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Aug 14 17:30:28 EDT 2007

Ok, I *think* I've got it set up now to require email confirmation
before editing.  I may have to do the same for commenting.  A better
captcha will take some time to set up (gotta get the Python stuff
installed) but I think the email thing should be enough for the moment.

I managed to restrict the sysop account from editing anything (including
the system messages) in the process, but I think I've fixed that as
well.  Let me know if it's restricting anything it shouldn't.

Scott